Michigan Tax Law for Individuals and Businesses
Tax is probably the most complex area of law, and one that affects every individual and business. Tax laws are constantly changing as new statutes are enacted and treasury regulations are issued.
The tax attorneys of Curtis, Curtis & Brelinski, P.C. can advise you and help you minimize the tax consequences related to various events and transactions. Based in Jackson, we work with individual and business clients throughout Michigan on a range of tax-related issues.
- Preparation of individual, trust, estate, and gift tax returns
- Tax counseling
- Representation against the IRS, State of Michigan or local government
- Settlement of tax liabilities
- Estate tax planning
- Tax planning
- Tax-free reorganizations
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Entity selection and business formation
- Business succession planning
To set up an appointment to speak to one of our tax attorneys, call (517) 787-9481, email email@example.com, or complete our online contact form.