Michigan Employment Law and Employee Benefits
Experienced Jackson Employment Attorneys Serving Companies Throughout mid-Michigan
The Jackson-based business and employment attorneys of Curtis, Curtis & Brelinski, P.C. have decades of experience helping Michigan companies thrive. For over a century, mid-Michigan business owners have trusted our firm to ensure compliance with the extensive body of laws governing employment and labor.
Whether your goal is to understand and comply with labor laws, retain key employees and contractors, or protect your business from unfair competition or lawsuits, we can help. Our services include:
- Employment Contracts (including Executive Level)
- Sales Representative Commission Agreements (Drafting and Enforcing/Litigating)
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation and Non-Disclosure Agreements (Drafting and Enforcing/Litigating)
- Confidential Information and Trade Secret Protection
- Employee Termination Counseling
- Employee Separation (Negotiations and Agreements)
- Employee Policies and Handbooks
- Independent Contractor (Counseling and Agreements)
- Civil Litigation and Administrative Proceedings
- Employee Benefit Planning & Administration
- Unemployment Insurance Agency (UIA) Issues
- Unemployment Claims (Counseling and Litigating)
We also have an extensive practice in employee benefit planning and benefits administration.
For more detailed information, please browse our practice areas below. To set up an appointment to speak to one of our attorneys, call (517) 787-9481, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online contact form.
Employee Benefit Planning and Administration is an area of practice dealing with the legal obligations of employers under certain employee benefit plans, such as 401(k) plans, profit sharing plans, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), flexible ben… Read More