Employment Law & Benefits for Michigan Businesses
Curtis, Curtis & Brelinski, P.C.'s business and corporate law attorneys assist Michigan companies in developing and utilizing appropriate employee contracts, handbooks and policies to attract and retain key employees and ensure compliance with the extensive body of laws governing employment and labor.
We have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Employment Contracts (including Executive Level)
- Sales Representative Commission Agreements (Drafting and Enforcing/Litigating)
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation and Non-Disclosure Agreements (Drafting and Enforcing/Litigating)
- Confidential Information and Trade Secret Protection
- Employee Termination Counseling
- Employee Separation (Negotiations and Agreements)
- Employee Policies and Handbooks
- Independent Contractor (Counseling and Agreements)
- Civil Litigation and Administrative Proceedings
- Employee Benefit Planning & Administration
- Unemployment Insurance Agency (UIA) Issues
- Unemployment Claims (Counseling and Litigating)
We welcome you to read more about our extensive practice in employment law and employee benefit planning. For more information or to set up an appointment to speak to one of our employment attorneys, please call Curtis, Curtis & Brelinski at (517) 787-9481, email email@example.com, or complete our online contact form. Based in Jackson, we serve clients throughout mid-Michigan.